Ready to change my life!

Options
RonKay
RonKay Posts: 85 Member
Hello everyone!

I'm 23 years old,5ft3ins and currently about 175lbs- I’m ready to change.

Weight has been a problem for me for a long time now. I've suffered from Lupus and overactive Thyroids for 12 years now, which makes it harder for to lose weight but I’ve been using this as an excuse too long. I need to get off my backside and make a change, no one else is going to do it for me- I know I can do it now.

I'm looking for motivation on those dark days we all get and I really feel like I’ve come to the right place to get it.

Many thanks for reading. X

Replies

• gabbyhayes82
    Options
    welcome, you can add me as a friend. i love this site. im 175 lbs and 5'6. we can do this together
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! So nice to meet you. I would love to be your friend...you will find that the people here on MFP are amazing and I know you will enjoy this journey. Add me (:
  • SuzMccormick
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My first day to a new me. Working 2 jobs I have done nothing but eat the last 2 years and now I'm going to get back to the old me, and maybe a better me.

Suz
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great community
    Feel free to add
  • nursinggirl64
    Options
    Hello this is the best place 2 get motivation everyones been so helpful lots of challenges 2 mae u stay accountable please feel free 2 add me n welcome