100 Pushup Challenge

Options
I am trying to strengthen my wrist post-op without actual PT, so I am starting the 100 pushup challenge. Who wants to do it with me?

http://www.hundredpushups.com/

I am doing Tues/Thurs/Sat on the medium level.

Replies

• jessicamckay13
    Options
    No one? Come on, it's fun! You don't actually have to do 100 pushups in a row, you start slowly :)
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm in! (sorry didn't see this and just searched today to see if anyone had started a topic) Done with Week 1 Day 1!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started this on Tuesday :D Tomorrow will be my day 3. I am also doing the Dips and Squats challenge on MWF.
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    uggg. ok, I can do 7 in a row .. how does the this 100 push up challenge work?
  • MarsChallenge
    Options
    ok, i'm in.. just read about it !
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    It's pretty sweet, I've done it before for the lunges and it works!
  • Tyler4846
    Options
    I was already working on increasing my push ups, seeing that there's a challenge, I'll give it a go
  • tisamg
    tisamg Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in... just finished Week 1 Day 1... downloaded the app... thanks for the challenge!!!
  • MarsChallenge
    Options
    day one complete... finished strong with 8.
    that wasn't so bad.. i'm looking forward to this. Someone keep me accountable... Sunday will be day 2.
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I've been eyeing this for awhile. I'm in; I'll have to start tomorrow as I am done for the day!
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Week 1 Day 2 done - 15 max, I think it maybe is more than that since I had a dog licking my face the whole time lol, had to leave the room.

Is anyone else doing the logger on the website?
  • MarsChallenge
    Options
    my dog was looking at me like what r u doing? Day two just complete. max 7.5 yes.. 1/2 I almost made it 8.
    Day one was Sat and I did make it to 8 for max. oh well. I'll keep trying!
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    Day 3 just done! Finishing # was 15 again *whew*!
  • tisamg
    tisamg Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 2 finished!!! Max - 11... I didn't know I could do 11 push ups :happy: Thursday is Day 3.
  • Tyler4846
    Options
    week 3 for me, downloaded the app it has me doing six sets totaling 90 push ups
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Just saw this thread today and checked out the website. I think I'll do either the push-ups challenge or the tricep dips. Thanks for the info!
  • FaugHorn
    Options
    It's great and has a nice slow build :) Welcome!