need help

Options
I'm eating well through out the day but I'm not meeting my calorie goal (1200) and that's not including my exercise calories!! I try and eat more but I feel like I'm forcing it down because I'm not really hungry. I'm eating healthier and drinking more water so I think it's making me feel satisfied but I don't want my body to go into starvation mood.

Do I need to meet my goal every day? Does anyone have any suggestion on what I could do to meet my calorie goal?

Replies

• Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    If you're muching on fruits and veggies you could have a serving of natural peanutbutter or almond butter with them. :)
  • strwbrry15
    strwbrry15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do eat a lot of fruits and veggies. That's a great idea..thanks =)
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    I think you should be, plus maybe half your exercise calories, but if you are exercising, you must eat your 1200. What sort of things do you like, could you make a fruit smoothie, or a cheese you like? A dip with your vegetables? Baked beans is another high protein thing that is good to add a few healthy calories. When is the time of day you feel hungry, perhaps up that meal a bit?
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    If it's the act of eating itself that's a problem, you could try throwing some protein powder in your water intake for the day. I find it easier to slam protein shake sometimes.