Hello Everyone

Just starting Day 3 on MFP (after 2 days on a lesser programme!!). I'm 39 from the UK and love the fact that when I scan a bar code into my phone it actually comes up with the right product.

Previously I've successfully dieted using VLC diet but following a small weight gain I want to get back on track and back into my size 10's for Christmas. I work crazy 12 hour shifts mixed days and nights for the NHS so my eating habits are bizarre - will be hoping for support and meal recipe idea's and of course weight loss!

Replies

• SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Just starting Day 3 on MFP (after 2 days on a lesser programme!!). I'm 39 from the UK and love the fact that when I scan a bar code into my phone it actually comes up with the right product.

Previously I've successfully dieted using VLC diet but following a small weight gain I want to get back on track and back into my size 10's for Christmas. I work crazy 12 hour shifts mixed days and nights for the NHS so my eating habits are bizarre - will be hoping for support and meal recipe idea's and of course weight loss!
    Welcome to the forum! Glad you're having better luck with the barcode scanner than I am...sometimes what I get is incorrect nutritional information, other times a completely different product!
  • Sounds like a plan to get down to a size 10....It shouldn't be too hard once you set your goals high by preparing your meals ahead of time. Working long hours like that is hard work & somewhat stressful. So you have plenty of time when you are off work on preparing the meals. I hope you have time to walk, that does seems the most helpful for me.
  • kendeci
    kendeci Posts: 10
    Sounds like a plan to get down to a size 10....It shouldn't be too hard once you set your goals high by preparing your meals ahead of time. Working long hours like that is hard work & somewhat stressful. So you have plenty of time when you are off work on preparing the meals. I hope you have time to walk, that does seems the most helpful for me.

I do lots of walking in my job - up and down my ward all night :)

Thanks everyone for your welcome