Hello

Options
Hi, I am Anne and I'm from Michigan. I was told about this website from a friend of mine who has been so successful with weight loss. She told me how easy it was to use and after a bit of poking around I have to agree. I look forward to seeing everyones successes and hope to share in a few of mine!

Replies

• Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!, this place is Great plenty of support on here!!, good luck on your Journey!!!, feel free to add!
  • amyylouise3114
    Options
    Hi Anne :)

I'm Amyy from Ireland.

I had the MFP app on my phone for months, just a random download when I was going mad for diet apps...

I started using it about 3 days ago and I LOVE IT!!
    I'm still confused about all these calorie deficits and net calories and nett this and nett that but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it :)

Good luck!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome this is a great site.. Good luck on your journey.. feel free to add me as a friend..
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And glad you decided to join. It has been the only thing that has really helped me and I've lost over 13 pounds since starting in July (with some time off of my logging because of vacation).
  • trishc39076
    Options
    Welcome!! Lots of nice supportive people on this site. Feel free to friend me!
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the crew :) We're glad you're here!

ITs a great community to be a part of.

Also - it makes me very nastolgic to meet someone from Michigan... I miss it!