Wowww. <3

Options
So I am new to this and just found the message board section of MFP.
I think it is amazing how much support everyone on here gives each other.

Weight loss has been a huge dilemma for me for as long as I can remember. Ever since I was little I had to buy jeans that ended up being 2 ft. too long so that they would fit "around me". As I am sure most of you ladies know and can agree, that will break a girls heart/self esteem quite a bit.

This feels like a safe place where you don't have to worry about how big or small you are, and I'm really getting the feeling that it is going to be a huge help with my goals. I am excited to get to work :)

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    welcome. I love it here. I hope you do too.

blessings.
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! My midsection is the worse!!! Good Luck on all your goals! If your looking for buddies add me :)
  • ianfoster
    Options
    that's great, with an attitude like that you will do it!
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The combination of writing down my intake and the awesome community of like-minded people has definitely been what's helped me to finally be successful. Welcome! You will be successful! :)
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    welcome...i have been on here since january and i absolutley love it here. the site and people are awesome....best of luck on your journey!
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The combination of writing down my intake and the awesome community of like-minded people has definitely been what's helped me to finally be successful. Welcome! You will be successful! :)
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I am really serious about weight loss and actually losing weight, bc of this site and friends like you guys!