Zumba

Options
Does anyone do the Zumba on the Wii??? I have been doing it for almost 2 weeks and still there are things i do not get about this...

Replies

• kristinathenina
    Options
    I have it, what dont you understand?
  • alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    I agree, it's confusing...
  • mccgivens
    Options
    Wii has Zumba??...Damn, I need to get it!
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    What don't you get? It's dancing...learn the moves and eventually it'll start getting easier because you'll know what's next.. Not sure what is confusing about it?
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Is Zumba a decent calorie-burner? Is it as fun as people always say? Sorry, maybe not wii related, but just curious.
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    Is Zumba a decent calorie-burner? Is it as fun as people always say? Sorry, maybe not wii related, but just curious.

Yes! If you actually try during the sessions, you can burn between 500-800 calories. & it's a lot of fun!
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I want to get it and try it so bad. I didn't know if it was worth it though.
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have it and used it to start doing Zumba... I got bored with the songs and such after a while so I started downloading videos from youtube and use them now.... the harder you work the higher the calorie burn.. I chose songs that I LOVE and it makes it so much fun!
  • filmfanatic29
    Options
    I've been doing Zumba for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely LOVE it! My college offers classes for free. It's really fun and once you start learning the moves it gets easier. I wasn't sure if I'd like it because I'm generally I'm a klutzy person but I still have a great time.The classes definitely burn calories!!!! In my last class I burned about 693.

I'm not sure about Zumba for Wii. I've heard really good things and mixed things but I'll probably get it eventually.
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    It doesnt really matter if you get the steps just right, as long as you are shaking your booty, burning calories, and enjoying yourself. It does burn a LOT of calories *based on my experience with my HRM I recommend logging it as dancing-twist on mfp* I have been to a few classes and have never had a better time working out- I recommend trying it in a class at least once. There is a local one that doesnt require a gym membership that I go to every chance I dont have to work. Have fun shaking what youve got and burning crazy calories :happy:
  • icequeen907
    Options
    Ok i get how to do it but i dont get how to unlock the like night club and things like that. i have only had it a short while.

if anyone knows please let me know. do you have to get a certain score to unlock the next set of music...
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    go through all the levels, and complete them, it should unlock the next ones, I havent gotten to the zumbathon because i dont like the ones with beto- i have 2 left feet and its not as fun for me as the lower levels, I am just in it for the workout, I was burning more calories with the intermediate levels so i stick with them
  • icequeen907
    Options
    Thank you and I restarted the game the other day and some how it was all unlocked even tho i was doing levels i already did