Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New here(:

I've been on mfp for about a week. I love it! I was a professionally trained ballerina until I hurt my knee too bad to keep dancing. It was emotionally crippling and I'm slowly but surely getting over it. I still teach dance, and I got to keep my scholarship at Indiana university, but I gained a pretty decent amount of weight these past 6 months. I'm engaged to a united states marine who is currently deployed to Afghanistan and I miss him more than anything. He's coming home in 3 months and I want to look my absolute best when he gets here(: please add me guys, everyone could use more friends(:(:(:

Replies

• krbn2
    krbn2 Posts: 98 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. It sounds like you've been through the ringer recently.
  • porksiopao
    porksiopao Posts: 77 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great community and make sure to use the tools (diary etc), you can gets lots of info from other folks here, they are all very good and supportive of whatever your goals are. Feel free to add me as friend , I'll be with you along the way to your goals. Sorry to hear about your knee, but teaching others to dance will be very rewarding for you. With dedication and focus, you'll be looking great for your fiance when he gets back. Of course he'll love you regardless! Good luck!