I'm the fat funny girl. How typical!

Options
Hey, I'm Ashley. I've decided to get my life back on track and start losing weight (again). I'm so exhausted with being the "big girl" and always having to shop at special stores or online. I mean sure, I'm a special person, but I don't want a special store. ;) I'm ready to feel better, look fab, and love myself again!

Replies

• cinder701
    Options
    This is a good place to start for sure!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Girl you are singing my song!! I am with you 100%!! Welcome to MFP...best wishes!
  • Cara2Me
    Cara2Me Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you. Stay strong and positive.
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm with ya, a fellow fat funny girl! Sending a friend request :)
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Welcome to the family! This is a great place to start. I am having so much fun on here and met some really great people. Feel free to add me!
  • lilyannette
    Options
    Same here, hope to be able to support you on the way. I'm almost half way on my goal but it's getting harder to lose weight somehow.
  • Kaytee233
    Kaytee233 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This really is a awesome place!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Glad you joined us other "Fat Funny Girls" glad to have you and look forward to seeing LESS of you in the future :)
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!:drinker: This site is a great place to help you accomplish those desires.
    Remember, don't lose that personality with the pounds. Some do. I'll take both rather than lose the later. :flowerforyou:
  • ginabina13
    Options
    You're going to love MFP!! I wish you all he best on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! The people here are the best in the universe! They offer support, motivation, a shoulder when needed and a kick in the pants if that is needed anytime. I absolutely love it here and hope you will too.
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I totally understand. :) huge luck & prayers for your journey. add me if you like.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Right On! Prepare to start your life !! :)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do it and we will be here for you :-)
  • imalikat2
    imalikat2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So glad you're here! I know I am. You'll love all the support and encouragement you'll get from all the great people on line here. It's amazing! Welcome.! Add me as a friend. :-)
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I totally know where you're coming from & I'm sure you'll end up loving MFP. Feel free to add me, if you'd like!
  • KLovelyHeart
    Options
    Welcome. I like the "funny".... Life is troublesome enough without good humor and making things fun.
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So many funny girls in one place- that just makes this site even more awesome. I'm with you on the special stores! We're so getting out of there!
  • georgiagirl424
    Options
    I am so excited for you to join and become on track. I just joined tonight and I wish you the best of luck on getting to your goals, stay strong :)