New to FitnessPal!

Options
I am ready to get back on track and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I am hoping keeping track with my eating/exercising through this website (that I just discovered less than an hour ago, ha) will be just what I need. I would like to finally reach my goal weight and be happy with my weight by my wedding day. Since I am new to the site, I would love to find fitness buddies to encourage as well as encouraging me! :)

Replies

• daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi There,
    Welcome! This is an awesome site. I think you will love it.
    Feel free to ad me. I enjoy giving and receiving encouragement and support.
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    welcome....i found the site on an ap on my phone in january and have not looked back. one of the very best things i found. you are the second new georgia girl tonight. i wish you the best on your journey. i am kathy; feel free to friend me if you would like to mutually support each other.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ditto Ditto! Its a great community to be losing in, too!

Have a great day!
  • nonamsw
    nonamsw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined approx 5 wks ago and lost 12 lbs. It's slow but steady. We cqn encourage each other to go to the gym. Best to you. nonamsw
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    Welcome! You've already made a step in the right direction :happy: Cute pup, by the way :smile:
  • georgiagirl424
    Options
    Thank you so much! I hope this new adventure is what I need!
  • raychellefields
    raychellefields Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new as well! I have been playing with this website for the past 2 days and so far I love it! It is the motivation that I definately need. Good luck to you and your journey. :)
  • skinnysoonenough
    Options
    hey!
    feel free to add me, :)
    i could use more support on here! plus, i love to comment on people's stuff.

xoxox
  • broll11
    broll11 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am also a newcomer my friend hooked me up to this site and I really think it's good from what I have seen so far. I have been going to the gym for over a year now and enjoy it most of the time, but I wasn't losing the weight. I think it was the food part that was holding me back from really excelling. Does anyone have any good tips for staying on track? Does anyone know any good food programs to look at?
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    Welcome!! You're going to like it here!
    I've been here just 5 days, and really love it, everyone is very supportive! and I feel healthier already !

Cheers!
  • jsusim000
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You'll love it here and it's totally helped me and my wife lose tons of weight. Please feel to add me. If you'd like to check out our blog, please check out www.TeamLeanSupreme.com . I have a full review on how MFP helped my wife and both lose alot of weight and do it the right way. the healthy way. Take care.