Wowza!!! Looking good!!!! :drinker:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Wowza!!! Looking good!!!! :drinker:

Double post for an awesome job! :laugh:
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    You look fantastic girl!

You know what I love? The difference in your expression. SO not happy in the first shot and SO proud in the "Still Working" shot.

Oh, and the dog in the same place. CLASSIC!

:flowerforyou:
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Just out of curiosity how tall are you? You have a similar body type to me. I am wondering if 40 pounds will be 6 sizes on me as well.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,746 Member
    Just out of curiosity how tall are you? You have a similar body type to me. I am wondering if 40 pounds will be 6 sizes on me as well.
    I'm 5'5". I had no idea what 40 pounds would do. I've been a size 16 for at least 12 years (? at least since my oldest was born) probably longer. I have never been small and in high school I was in the biggest junior size 13/14 and probably about 175 pounds. The first time I put on a size 10 and it fit I was giddy. It is still really exciting. They look so SMALL and then by golly, they FIT!
  • shababy
    shababy Posts: 39 Member
    You lool great!!! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    You look so great. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • thats amazing. how long were those phots apart? 6 weeks? you have just inspired me ..lol. great job!
  • 72lori
    thats amazing. how long were those phots apart? 6 weeks? you have just inspired me ..lol. great job!
    If I could see results like that in 6 weeks I would be jumping up and down. No, the first was September, the last was this week. More like 6 months.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    you look AWESOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    You look great!!!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    good job-
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    You look great!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    you look great!!!
  • 72lori
    Thanks everyone. I'm really glad I took my pictures, they do help with realizing my progress!
  • newbaby90908
    newbaby90908 Posts: 33 Member
    you look great. I just posted my before pics - hopefully I will be down before my trip to Jamaica :wink: Keep up the good work!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Holy cow! You look wonderful!! :drinker:

Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    You know what I love about this thread the most?
    You and I started at the same weight and are now right at the same weight.
    When I see my own weight loss, I can't really fathom what my body LOOKS like now. It's distorted in my head. Seeing the difference on you (and it's a BIG difference, you look FABULOUS) helps me to clear up my focus on my own image. WE ARE HOT!!! :glasses:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Wow these are fantastic!!! You have done excellent! :flowerforyou:

:grumble: Wish I looked that good at 200... :grumble:

Edited to add: I'm glad to see that your doggie had stayed put in front of the chair since you started. :laugh: hehehe

He, he! Yep, the dog is where I am. He's got spots in every room to lay, if I'm in the living room he's in front of that same chair most of the time.

I was going to say the same thing!!! You of course look amazing, but I love how your dog looks like he hasn't moved in months! lol
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Awesome!!! Simply Awesome. You look fabulous!!!!

Congratulations on all your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!