Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    Buy some new ones
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I do push ups! :-)
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    Ya whoever said pectoral muscles is right.... Pushups are great also i dont know what they are called but you go into a pushup position and then have handweights in your hands and bring one arm up to your chest and back and then the other hand. Chest flies are good also swimming.
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Chest exercises with weights! And some back exercises if you want to keep your posture straight and have your "twin" look perky as well.
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Regular vigorous massage by a trained professional.
    Here's my card.
    ;)
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Here's my card.
    ;)

Do you take checks? I mean, you obviously like things that bounce.
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different and it's really hard to make an expert recommendation without pics. :)
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Here's my card.
    ;)

:laugh: :drinker:
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute! Do you mean I can actually CHARGE for this service? I've been cheating myself all this time!

Here's my card.
    ;)

• MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This thread is cracking me UP! I don't think there is a lot you can do once the damage is done without buying some new ones.

But honestly...

Men love boobs. They really won't give a hoot if your hooters are slightly less perky or way less perky. They are just thrilled you're letting them see/touch them.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Chest flyes and body brushing them helps. Q
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    This thread is cracking me UP! I don't think there is a lot you can do once the damage is done without buying some new ones.

But honestly...

Men love boobs. They really won't give a hoot if your hooters are slightly less perky or way less perky. They are just thrilled you're letting them see/touch them.

LOL!!!
  • zoink66
    zoink66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    lol, good replies.

My advice: a REALLY good sports bra (really bolt 'em down) while you workout, and make sure your regular bras provide good support when you're not. Also, moisturize them well after showering.

Other than that, chest exercises will build and firm your chest muscles, which can help the appearance but won't make them any firmer. Push ups and chest flys are good if you work out at home; ask a pro about machines at the gym to use.
  • ziggylove
    Options
    What exercise can I do to get my boobs firm. thx!!! XD

I think more guys should be asking themselves this question. :)
  • CaliSweden
    Options
    Pushups and yoga really works to firm up the twins and make them perky.
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    Underneath the skin, the breast is about 80% fat. The rest of the volume is made up of blood vessels and the mammary (milk producing) glands. So if you think by doing push ups or any type of exercise to keep them firm then I have very bad news for you.

I'm probably the only guy on this forum that doesn't really care about breasts, girlfriend is very small (32A) and I'm quite happy with that.
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The plastic surgeon comment was funny. ROTFL