help!!

Options
its 7.09pm in australia. I am about to have dinner but have 654 calories left. I dont wanna eat anything naughty, any healthy suggestions????

I am already put my dinner in my diary so still have the 654 cals.

Replies

• GrokOn
    GrokOn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    2 sccops of protien powder with almond milk, or skim milk
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i dont have any protein powder lol...thanks anyway
  • katinka13
    Options
    fish, chicken without skin and soup are pretty low cal and a good choice for dinner. i would skip the wine also and drink water. bon apetit!
  • FrayedKnot
    Options
    Last night for dinner (9.19am here in UK) had lovely hot chicken breast with herbs and spices, cottage cheese with tomato puree and spice, and a crushed hard boiled egg with pepper in. Yummy and only 269 calories. Protein based (Dukan Diet) which fills you up and protein is slow release. If you want veg roast a pepper and put the cottage cheese and or egg in it.
    Feel free to make me a friend.
    Cheers
    Steve
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Add some nuts, cheese, avocado or veges roasted in olive oil to your dinner.
    Sounds like you need to plan better for tomorrow!
  • rayettainutah
    Options
    When I need something quick and don't want to go to a lot of trouble. I just make some whole grain oatmeal with some blueberries in it. It's filling and good for you and well under the 654 calories you have left to eat. Also steamed vegetables...mushrooms broceli, peas, carrots, steamed chicken or turkey and 1/4 cup of lite ragu alfredo sauce is pretty good. I had that for dinner to night as matter of fact.....I can't think too much about food now, it's past my bedtime since it's 2:30am here. Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • foxygirlact
    foxygirlact Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had a small pizza for dinner using a wrap as a base, low fat cheese, light ham & veggies
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    If you have that many calories left over because you exercised, then just leave it and don't eat anything (unless you want to).
    If you didn't exercise today, maybe don't worry about it either. If you do 'swing' calorie consumption you can save the deficit for another day in the week when you find it a bit harder to be under your goal.

In case you don't know swinging calories is a way tricking your body so it doesn't go into starvation mode. You aim to have the same overall number of calories in the week, but some days you are under 1200 (or whatever your goal is) and some days you are over. it is nice psychologically doing this because it means you get some treat days where you can almost eat what you want!
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I had a small pizza for dinner using a wrap as a base, low fat cheese, light ham & veggies

sounds good