Some of your favorite tuna recipes?

Options
I'm thinking of adding a little tuna to my weekly diet and was looking for some recipes, so I figured I would ask you lovely people what your favorites are!

Replies

• legsfordays
    Options
    Tuna with just a tsp. of mayo on an english muffin with tomato. One of my favorite lunches.
    Also, sounds weird, but corn with tuna is really good.
    Or tuna smeared on some crackers. A classic treat :)

I used to use hummus instead of mayo to mix with tuna as it's healthier for you. I honestly never really liked the taste, but you might. It wouldn't hurt to try it!
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I use half can tuna, half a pita wrap, 1 tbsp light mayo and add green onion and a cup of coleslaw (the kind with no dressing, just straight veggies)...it makes a big pita for less than 300 calories :)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Oo that pita wrap sounds amazing
  • msclarebear1980
    msclarebear1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    quick and simple tuna paste bake...100g of pasta , cook it and drain it then add tin of tuna, tin of sweetcorn and jar of dolmio bolognaise sauce lite yum yum and if your allowed you could add a little sprinkling of cheese but i miss that out cus im trying to cut out fat!! xx
  • msclarebear1980
    Options
    tuna in brine is much healthier too xx
  • msclarebear1980
    Options
    you shouldnt need the whole jar, just whatever you need xx
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    1 can of tuna, 1/4 cup of small diced celery, 1/4 cup of thinly shredded carrots, 1/2 tablespoon of light mayo - mix it all up and use as spread for crackers or to fill a fat free flour tortilla.