Ding Ding - Round 2

Options
Janet39
Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
Hiya,

I have lost 45lb on my last attempt at losing weight, and have kept it off after dropping off the wagon for 2 months.

I am now looking for friends who like talking, to keep me an track for another 45lb, and who would like me to do the same for them.

My life is chaotic at the moment, but this is important and needs to be done:smile:

Hope to speak to you all soon

Jan xx

Replies

• JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi Janet, feel free to add me if you like ;)
  • BetteEdmonson
    Options
    Love to be your friend. I'm 63 and a wife, mother, grandmother, high school secretary, with a hectic life too. I've lost 24+ towards my 100 pound goal. Never been this excited about getting healthier. Was recently diagnosed as being pre-diabetic and doc said I had two choices: eat healthy or go on meds. That was an easy decision. I already take enough meds so I'm on the road to successful weight loss. I'm in water aerobics 6 days a week (M-F 5:30 a.m. class) and Saturday (9:00 a.m.) and this is helping me in so many ways...my joints first and foremost, my inches are falling off, my weight is coming off weekly, and it's just plain fun. Did you know that my hours added up in the pool convert to walking/running 18 miles a week? That's amazing for an old fart like me!

Love to encourage and motivate people and keep in touch thru mfp. Sounds like we have a lot in common. Have a super weekend!

Bette
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Don't worry it all starts over now. Your going to do great! Glad your back!