depresion

Options
hi i suffered from depression for the last 6 years, i have good and bad days, but if i know one thing im glad i seeked medical help as this as helped wonders, also to have wonderful friends and family behind me is fantastic , just thought id explain my crazyness sometimes , if anyone needs help dont be ashamed to ask for it ,we only get 1 life we should all live it to the fullest x

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Aww. Best wishes for you. It took courage to post that! Looks like you're on the right track. :flowerforyou:
  • sclarke76
    Options
    thank you x
  • mamamia05
    mamamia05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    good for u!!! best wishes always ;-)
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, you're my friend on here and I've also told you how I've been through this myself. Personally, my belief is that the meds sort the chemical imbalance but you need counselling to get to the crux of the actual issue and to work through it yourself and come to some closure on it. Ask your Doctor if this is the case and take his/her advice.

Also, there ARE bad counsellors. If the first doesn't work, don't give up. Try another. It could be the best thing you ever do for not just yourself but your family too.

Thinking of you xxxxx
  • valerierackly74
    valerierackly74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    its hard to accept that you need help or where to get help and support from. I think being depressed is making my weight stick to me. I've been down for a while, but dont really know what to do about it. I'm not on meds for it. i take so much medication for my arthritis that I cann't face another lable as to why I am how I am.