9 pounds in 9 days !!!

Options
I start on october 7th 2011. Tired to be soo heavy and with my 46 years old, it was the time for me to do something but what? This MFP work so good for me.... I tried all kinds of diets before, starving and be upset all the time........ MFP is so easy........ I just calculate my calories and drink my water............ thats it thats all!!!........... It is so surprising for me to see my results day by day. This is amazing!!!! I move the scale all over the place to be sure I was seeing the good amount.this morning...... I am so happy !!!

I know it wont be like that all the time, and I will reach a point where it will be 1 or 2 pounds a weeks, but for now, It give me the boost to acheive my goal. I plan 160 pounds........ To help myself to a realistic goal......( In final I will like to be 140 ponds) It was more encouraging for me to loose 62 ponds than 82.......... I am already happy with my 9 ponds and I am in the good way !!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!