Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    #7 is my fave! :drinker:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    ok, now you need to good epic mealtime on you tube, these canadian cook with bacon and bacon my friend, you'll love it!
  • Littlemouse1973
    Littlemouse1973 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Epic Meal Time... Check it on youtube
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Love it... and coincidentally, my girlfried at work brought in to work yesterday... are you sitting down... chocolate covered bacon. Holy delicious!!!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just had some boar's head (first time with that brand) bacon. I love bacon. drool.
    shine
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I do declare, bacon is one of THEE most perfect foods in the whole entire universe. Good, God, I love it!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I was shocked! Chocolate covered bacon is delish! :noway: Who knew??? Loved this post!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Original Pancake House Bacon. I want to be wrapped in that when I die.
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I should have KNOWN not to click this topic. Now all I want is Bacon. I will have to satisfy myself with a tablespoon of reduced fat bacon crumbles in my spinach salad. This is a sad, sad place to be, but as a recovering Baconaholic, it is the Bacon equivalent of a Nicotine patch.
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Love it... and coincidentally, my girlfried at work brought in to work yesterday... are you sitting down... chocolate covered bacon. Holy delicious!!!

There is a lady at work that brings in chocolate covered bacon for our holiday parties every year. That is one of those things you just gotta splurge on!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Caramelized Bacon? I hear it is amazing.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Awesome. And now I want chocolate covered bacon.
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just cooked a pound & a half of bacon just so I can keep it in the fridge to grab quickly to add to dishes or have a snack. No need to wait for it to cook :)
  • shtaylor
    Options
    Oscar Mayer REAL bacon pieces are excellant, and only 25 cals per tablespoon. They are great in scrambled eggs, green beens, I have even used them in a BLT sandwich. Low fat mayo or mircale whip, 2 Tbs bacon, sliced tomato on a low fat wheat, or white bread. YUMMY. I also love to use Land of Frost Canadian bacon it only has 20 cals per slice.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Spicy carmalized bacon is awesome.

1 Pack Thick-Cut Bacon
    3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
    1/2 Heaping Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
    1/2 Heaping Teaspoon Black Pepper

Heat oven to 350. Lay bacon slices flat on a broiler pan or wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet (to drain away grease, so it doesn't soak in the fat), and bake for 25 minutes. Mix sugar and peppers. Sprinkle a little sugar over the side facing up, then flip slices over and sprinkle the sugar mix evenly over the rest of the bacon. Return to the oven for an additional 20-25 minutes. This is good hot, or you can cut the slices up and serve little squares at room temp as an appetizer.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I buy the thick cut bacon and wrap it around pork chops...pig wrapped around pig. Life is good.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like to dip bacon in maple syrup.

(I initially missed the "p" in maple. That would have been embarrassing.)
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Rule 11
    Never be more than six degrees of separation from bacon.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I like to take everthing, wrap it in bacon, fry it and eat it. I'm pretty sure that's what happened to the neighbors cat.