Wanting to go for a jogg, but needing a push

Options
Ever since I got up, I'm wanting to go for a jogg but my mind is playing games giving me all excuses as of why not. Please help.

Frida

Replies

• run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Stop thinking about it and just do it!! You'll be so glad you did!
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Get up from the computer, grab your music and GO!
    :)
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ever since I got up, I'm wanting to go for a jogg but my mind is playing games giving me all excuses as of why not. Please help.

Frida

I just went to the hotel gym, ran a 5k on the treadmill while on vacation.

Get your *kitten* outside and run :)
  • aebaxter10
    Options
    It might suck before hand but you'll be very happy you did when you're done!
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    GO FOR IT! YOU CAN DO IT. I lack motivation myself today feeling a bit of the blues myself but I did work out for 15 minutes so I will do another 45 minutes in about an hours. No pain No gain!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am sitting here doing the same thing! Let's make a deal...we'll both leave within the next 15 minutes and check back in with each other when we get back! Ready, set....GO!!!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Turn around and walk away from the computer, get out and do that jog right now!

Why?

Because I said so! :bigsmile:

(go on, you know you want to)
  • run4yourlife
    Options
    Wow, I am sitting here doing the same thing! Let's make a deal...we'll both leave within the next 15 minutes and check back in with each other when we get back! Ready, set....GO!!!

I already put my run in today but I like your idea......I'm holding you both to it! : )
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    You know what I have felt the same about excercise today but this post has made me get on my bike. Thanks and Byyyyyeeeeeeeeeee
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    NIKE!!! (just do it) I feel like crap today but on Saturdays my goal is to burn AT LEAST 700 cals. You will feel great and it gives you a reason to put off all the other dreaded stuff for a while.
  • oldultrarunner
    oldultrarunner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just get dressed and walk out the door. Start walking to get warmed up and the blood flowing, for about 10 minutes, then start jogging slowly. You'll feel much better after you get outside. The most difficult part of running is just getting out the door.
  • friesther
    friesther Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm back! it worked! I feel great thanks to you and your support. We should try this more often. ( 2 miles in 30 min)

Frida
  • friesther
    friesther Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • run4yourlife
    Options
    Thata girl!! Knew you would be glad you did!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    3.1 miles and 956 calories burned.

I knew we could do it! THANK YOU!!! :flowerforyou:

Here's to all of us!!! :drinker:
  • run4yourlife
    Options
    Great job to both of you!