What's your take on Gastric Band Hypnotherapy???

Options
Has anyone had this and has it helped you at all or is it all a load of nonsense?

Your opinions please!!!!!

Replies

• rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hypnossis has worked with several different ailments. I guess it would depend on the individual. Since hypnotherapy is basically the power of suggestion through your sub concious. It could work if you are open minded, and strongly feel that it would be successful.

Off subject. I was hypnotised at a comedy club. I was up on stage doing things I would never ever do in public! I ended up being the star of the show that night. People asked me if I was part of the performance. I said NO I have never met this man til the show. After wards he said it only works on open minded people.

Good Luck!
  • KeyMasterOfGozer
    KeyMasterOfGozer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hypnosis itself has been thoroughly debunked many times. I've never heard of this particular scam, though.
  • KeyMasterOfGozer
    KeyMasterOfGozer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    After wards he said it only works on open minded people.
    Here's the key to the con job. You have to want it to work for it to work. In other words, you could just do whatever yourself to begin with, the con artist just lets you blame your silliness on him so you can be guilt free in whatever you do.