Im new here also

Options
My name is Ashlea. Ive always been overweight my whole life. Ive always been made fun of by family. It never gave me the kick to start losing weight tho. I had twins 3 yrs ago and ever since is when ive been trying diets and i can never stick to them. I always have people around eating bad and not exercising so i always fell back to the old eating habits. Now I have my sister doing this with me and we are doing good so far. Im in my first week and having her around working out with me really helps. Right now im trying the special k diet which is hard so far because it never fills me up. I'm also taking oxyelite pills also to see how that goes. I just went through a hard break up im still trying to get over so working out helps me with the emotions im getting from that. If you would like to be my friend you can add me. I wish everybody luck and im sure everybody will do great :)

Replies

• Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome aboard, this place will help you, the people are great!, you can do it!, feel free to add!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    welcome ashlea....i also am doing this with my sister. i started in january and she started in march. the stinker has passed me way up by losing over 100 lbs....i am chalking it up to her being yournger and having better metabolism...lol. anyway, i wish you the best on your and your sisters journey. i think you did the hard part in making up your mind to really stick to it...if you have done that...you will be very sucessful.
  • ashleatwins
    Options
    Thanks so much....wow 100 lbs is alot of weight....if you dont care that i ask what are yall doing to lose weight?