Really trying.....

I started on mfp about a month ago, and it is soooo hard! Please help and encourage me-needing all the help I can get. I have lost about 8lbs but have hit a plateau. I exercise at least 3 times a week, trying to watch what I eat and drink water. I do eat peanut butter sandwiches for lunch on wheat bread alot. Could that be a problem? Please advise.....Thx.:smile:

Replies

• Is it possible for you to walk some everyday or on the days you aren't doing your other program? You want to get in some exercise each and every day. Yes, I think the peanut butter and bread sandwiches at lunch are not helping you. Try to find some other protein sources that aren't so high in fat. Limit your carbs to mostly the vegetable ones. Drink 8 to 10 glasses (8 oz) of water per day. You can do it. Hopefully others will give you some solid ideas as well. Good luck on your journey.
  • Budizigi123
    Budizigi123 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks so much for your advise on this-I appreciate. Yes I'm definitely cutting out the peanut butter sandwiches altogether & replacing it with another carb instead. I also do need to drink more water-I currently drink maybe 1 8oz glass of water in any day.
    Again thanks for your advise.:smile: