The Walking Dead - 1 day away!!

Options
Elizabeth_C34
Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
Oohh... I can barely contain myself....

BTW: all of Season 1 is available to watch on Netflix Instant (awesome!).

We are throwing a big Zombie party at our house for tomorrow's awesome Season 2 premiere. Can't wait!

Also, there's a great webisode series on AMC. Nice little teaser into season 2 for those who have the time to catch it: http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video#!type_minisode/season_2

Replies

• Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are totatlly addicted to this show, can"t wait until tomorrow. What sucked was that they waitied a whole year to make season two!:smile:
  • gennyk
    gennyk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    so excited..cant wait
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    im so excited for Season 2....im glad that im not the only one...

i live right near Atlanta....so i love that i recognise some of the city....

cant wait to see what happens....!!!!!!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    ooooh that means we might get it over here in the uk soon!!!! i recorded all of the first series when it was on in april and only watched them this week, maybe i knew it was coming. wonder if the other half can "obtain" the new series for me he manages to get house for himself so fingers crossed
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    im so excited for Season 2....im glad that im not the only one...

i live right near Atlanta....so i love that i recognise some of the city....

cant wait to see what happens....!!!!!!

AMC website just released some sneak peek material yesterday for the new episodes. Good stuff! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    ooooh that means we might get it over here in the uk soon!!!! i recorded all of the first series when it was on in april and only watched them this week, maybe i knew it was coming. wonder if the other half can "obtain" the new series for me he manages to get house for himself so fingers crossed

www.cuevana.tv may have it. They have a lot of recent and good material and it's totally legal. The site is in spanish, but you don't have to read anything to figure it out. Just go search for "The Walking Dead" and it'll come up. The videos are in English, and you can turn the subtitles off. The video quality is okay, but not great, but you can at least watch it.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband are totally addicted to this tv show. ADDICTED I tell you!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

Same here. We LOVE quality zombie movies, books, TV shows, etc.
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    I LOVE The Walking Dead! I was so pissed that they only made 6 shows the first season! I'm trying to get my husband to watch it but he's resisting, lol. Glad to know it's on instant streaming now :) I just a sucker for zombie movies/shows period.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I want to be a zombie when I grow up
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Yesssssssssssss!

I may be slightly excited! :bigsmile:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

Ahhhh me too! If only I lived closer to the Run For Your Lives 5K zombie run, I'd be ALL over that!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

Ahhhh me too! If only I lived closer to the Run For Your Lives 5K zombie run, I'd be ALL over that!

I wanna be one of the zombies... :smile: