WANTED: Friends :)

Options
Natural4Life
Natural4Life Posts: 45 Member
Hi everyone; I am new and just wanted to get to know other people and what not, so please if you're interested please add me :)
xo.

Replies

• mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :)
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal. It looks like you are already on a good start to your weight loss, and this website def helps. :) Good luck and feel free to add me
  • obiandandy
    Options
    Hi. Good Luck.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    welcome. friend request sent! :)
  • Megan5683
    Megan5683 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • Natural4Life
    Options
    I HAVE SO MANY NEW FRIENDS =)) Thank you everyone who added me xo. if you ever want to chat I am a click away and can't wait to hear from you all!!
  • dga1972
    dga1972 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I NEED friends too! Out of the 6 friends I do have, only about 2 log in each day! Sending a req.!:smile:
  • rs2361
    rs2361 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well!
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Let's be friends! I originally tried MFP a while ago but never stuck to it...now I'm on a mission to make a change and have met some awesome people who are on the same jouney. Friend request sent!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Everyone can use some new friends from time to time.

Welcome!!!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's always good to have several friends at different stages in their own weight loss adventure! My husband (StevLL) and I are both on this web-site. We both have lost a good chunk of weight,and still have a lot more to lose! Feel free to send a friend request to one or Both of us! Wishing you all the best and much success in your own weightloss adventure!!:bigsmile:
  • Natural4Life
    Options
    More friends needed HE HE I can not get enough of friends on this site, you all are so nice & inspiring <3 thank you to all my new friends so far =)) ADD ME!