Huge milestones for me!

Options
Last week I hit 20 pounds lost, which puts me halfway to my goal weight of 160! Since July, I have lost three inches from around my waist (belly button area) and two sizes in my jeans (14 to a 10)!

I put my weight into a BMI calculator today, and I am officially out of the overweight category! I feel so motivated to continue this way of life because I feel so awesome, physically and emotionally.

22 pounds lost since June and still losing :happy:

Replies

• court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    YAY!!! Thanks for sharing...it's posts like this that motivate me! :)
  • sabrekism
    sabrekism Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    good job !
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YAY good for you. I just hit the 20 pound mark myself but I still have 40 more to lose. Make sure to take your update pics so WHEN you reach your goal you can see what you looked like at the half way point. :flowerforyou:
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know you must be feeling pretty awesome right now! :)
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! They are all HUGE milestones indeed!!!
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting!! I can't wait until my bmi is healthy!
  • lisasays
    lisasays Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait to be overweight! CONGRATS!!! :drinker:
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sooo awesome! Especially the BMI thing - being healthy is so important. A lot of my goals have to do with my BMI as it is a huge concern for me so I think that's such a spectacular victory. :) congrats on everything and keep on keepin on!. x
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Milestones are what keep me going!
  • lavanyapk
    lavanyapk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations .....Can any one give me tips how to loose 2 pounds per week .I always try but never loose even 1 pound. Wht should i do for loosing weight.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Great job Jackie!!!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Last week I hit 20 pounds lost, which puts me halfway to my goal weight of 160! Since July, I have lost three inches from around my waist (belly button area) and two sizes in my jeans (14 to a 10)!

I put my weight into a BMI calculator today, and I am officially out of the overweight category! I feel so motivated to continue this way of life because I feel so awesome, physically and emotionally.

22 pounds lost since June and still losing :happy:

OH! That's SO SO awesome! I cannot wait until I am considered out of the overweight category too! :smile: I have about 8 pounds to go I think before I am in a "normal" weight range for my height.

I am so proud of you! Keep working hard! You are doing GREAT!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.. I love this site and to see how so many people have done so well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Congratulations .....Can any one give me tips how to loose 2 pounds per week .I always try but never loose even 1 pound. Wht should i do for loosing weight.

I don't always lose two pounds per week, but three weeks ago I eliminated gluten from my diet (almost entirely, mistakes are made!) and have been losing 2 pounds a week on average.

And thanks everyone! I"ll be posting again when I make my goal! Pictures that time!
  • maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!! How great!! Ps i love your user name- i think spongebob is an admirable hero!! Lol
  • hlpowers66
    Options
    That is most excellent!!! You must be PSYCHED!!!
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love hearing stories like this! It gives me the motivation I need, knowing that I too will hit this category one day! Thanks for sharing!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    yeaayy!!!! :drinker: keep it going!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!