Hi-diddly-ho, neighborino

Options
I'm looking for a few friends to help me stay on track and that I can help stay on track. I am just starting to get back to a healthy lifestyle after a 10 month hiatus and a weight gain of 25 lbs. I am sure I gained more fat than that since I lost some muscle over this time as well. I used to work out 5 times a week and run 3 times a week. I want to get back to that regular routine. Sadly, I am back to square one on the running. I used to run 3 - 5 miles at a time, at about a 10-11 min per mile. Now I can't even do 1/2 a mile without wanting to fall over, lol. I am just going to start doing the C25K program over since that is how I started running. Tomorrow will be my W1D2. Any friends in the same boat, or any other boat are welcome.

Replies

• court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi! Friend request to be sent momentarily!
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Added! =)
  • shoelady9
    Options
    I'm new here too and could use a few friends to check in with and help motivate. I used to be pretty fit and active but allowed life to get in the way and the weight just crept up on me. Quit smoking 16 months ago which is great, but threw on about 30 more lbs. I can't wait to be the me I know I can be!!