The "am I the same size as her" game

Options
If you do play this game (and I know I do) then you should check out http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Basically its a free site where you can put in your weight and height now and see what others look like who have your stats AND MORE IMPORTANTLY what you could look like at the other end of the scale :D

Hope someone finds this useful :)

Replies

• Natural4Life
    Natural4Life Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I so do this! hahahahahaha shame!
  • Jennyryan21
    Jennyryan21 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My sisters and I used to play this game at the beach. We called it the "do I look like that girl" game.
  • eva925
    eva925 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time lol
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I have 4 pics on that site. I wonder if anyone will get me in their pics! XD
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    OMG! I have no perspective. The girls around my weight and height look so....THIN! I still feel like the chunky girl that started. I need to reassess myself. It is tough though.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Ugh I do this all the time, but it goes more like , "I can't believe I'm out of weight standards, and she has never failed a weigh-in."
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Thank you for posting this... I am actually quite pleased with the results of my search (both current weight and goal weight)!
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That was depressing.. NOBODY has the same body shape/size/weight as me apparently...
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    yea i do this
  • joonzgurl
    joonzgurl Posts: 1,617
    Options
    hmmm so interesting!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I checked this site out right around the time I started my weight loss journey...it's interesting to look at the women my height/weight now and realize I am starting to actually like how I look :)
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm always thinking that. Usually I'm playing " ****, i wish i was teh same size as her" though lol
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I just put in my details and sadly i look like every one in the photos with same height, weight, and body shape..
    damn i liked the idea of looking a bit individual.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I went there a couple of months ago and there was no one in a size small top, and size 10 pants! Maybe there will be now that I'm closer to the 8s....
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    This is great. Thanks for posting :)
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool except there were no matches for me. :cry:
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I like it! What a great way to help decide your goal weight.

Based on these I'd like to loose about 70lbs. eek!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    OK something is not right I checked 140 lbs and 5'2" hourglass and they all say they wear a size 8 pants and M shirt. When I was that weight I never wore any single digit size pants.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    That was very depressing to me. All of the women who were my height and weight looked to be about 30-50lbs smaller than me. I always thought I carried my weight well, but I guess not.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    this website was cool!

i was put off at first when i opened the site and saw a haggard woman whose nipples were showing, eeeek, but after putting my weight and stats it was pretty cool.