Large breasted(DDD+) women size after weight loss

Options
redheadmommy
redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
I have some massive boobs and I like to know what happened some of my fellow large breasted MFP size after the weight loss.
I started at 36J cup, and now I went down to 34HH. I am not even 1/3 of my journey, and I like to get some idea what can I expect after I finish.
Please share with me your experience, if you started with very large cupsize, like DDD, E and up. Thanks!

Replies

• hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started at 32GG/H, lost 30lbs so far with 10 to go. I'm a 32FF/G now.
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I am a 46DDD, and after I lost my weight the first time, they went down to a something DD.....they were still big, and I'm sure yours will be too.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Probably not what you want to hear...but mine deflated some...and went south~

I went from a 46DDD to a 38D or DD now, depending on the bra...
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I realize this isn't really for me... but i started at a 38B and with losing 15 lbs, I'm down to a 36A.. I'm thinking I'm going just just have to buy training bras after i lose the other 19 lbs i want to lose!! :laugh:
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started with a 40 J (uk sizing) now single figures from target I am a 36 F. Main problem being that the girls have not got smaller, just lost their filling so hang like empty bags against my stomach :sad:
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I started off at 38DDD and now I'm a 34DD or D depending on the bra. I was ecstatic when the girls started going down.
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i was *only* a 44DD but, the boobs were definitely in the first 50 lbs, because now at 190 lbs down, i am a solid 36A that wears nothing but tank top shelf bras.... sometimes i miss the girls but most of the time i am happy without them, no backaches, and i can wear whatever i want without them getting in the way!
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi

I started at a 36 DDD pushing larger. I lost 37 lbs, have 5 to go and I am a 34DD or 32 DDD.
    I am 5' 6" and was 177 lbs when I started.

Good luck.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Mine have deflated too, but bra sizes are a dark art. My start point was a 38F, and now I'm a 34F. Which seems to suggest that the boobages have stayed the same while the back has shrunk, but that's not the case. They've definitely got smaller. But an F cup on a 34 back is smaller than an F cup on a 38 band.

So bu99er knows, frankly - I've given up saying what I think my bra size is.

I think you will lose some off the boobs, and it may not be proportionately any more than you lose everywhere else, but it's more immediately noticeable as your bras will start to not fit properly.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am not sure that your sizes are the same as ours, as we don't have the triple ones, like DDD, I was a 42 HH and now I am a 32GG, which my Husband tells me stands for Good God, and according to him, they are 'excellen't' Don't have much droop considering I am 45 and breast fed three babies, they are damn good. I have always been a booby lady, and they are boob fat and not fat fat if you know what I mean, so after losing weight they stayed.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    .woops sorry, double post

But one thing said above is true, a e cup is a different size on a smaller or larger back size, after losing weight, the cup size is smaller, but my back size is 10 inches smaller and my boobs look MASSIVE
  • enewsome
    Options
    Hey.. at my biggest (315lbs) I was a 46DD. Now at 205lbs I'm a 40DD.. the cup size didn't change at all. Every body is different but I don't think you will lose all the weight in your breasts ;) They actually look bigger because everything else on my body is smaller!
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I actually hoping for some significant loss, but is not happening as much as I expected. :(
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I've been reading with great interest. i'm a size 36GG and 3 weeks in, I have noticed a slight loss. Personnaly for me I would love them to shrink 32 D if I could choose :) could so do with out the heaviness, pain and back ache anymore!!!! Seriously though everyone is different and you shouldn't be worried about this! I hope it all works out for you. Feel free to add me

Mel xx
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Started trying to lose weight at 187# in a 38J.

Now I'm about 136# and 34D-DD according to Victoria Secret.

For more solid numbers... My breasts shrank 12", my biggest area of loss! Yay!!!
    No, I don't even mind their sagginess, lol! Buh-bye back pain!!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 170 lbs and 36DD, I am now 142 lbs and wearing 34DD on the tightest hook. I'm getting very close to sizing down again and suspect I'll be in 32DD as I seem to be only losing in band size right now the cups are still ok.

In my old sorta-skinny days ~ 120 lbs, I wore 34C but should have been 32D as the bras never seemed to fit quite right (and 32D was a hard size to find).
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I've always been a G. When I was a slim teen, I was a G. As my back size goes down now, I tend to stay a G. I don't anticipate that changing dramatically. Maybe a cup size here or there, but not much more than that.
  • sclarke76
    Options
    how do you do this mine hasent changed in size, only my back has got smaller x
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 170 lbs and 36DD, I am now 142 lbs and wearing 34DD on the tightest hook. I'm getting very close to sizing down again and suspect I'll be in 32DD as I seem to be only losing in band size right now the cups are still ok.

Your breasts have gotten smaller, too, but in the same proportion to your band size. The letter indicates how many inches difference between your band and breasts. For example, 1"difference = A, 2" = B, 3" = C, etc.
  • kindel2
    kindel2 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 214lbs with a bra size of 40DDD currently, however after I started weighing myself for weight loss I now feel like I should actually be in a 38DDD. I am worried about the droop. I heard there is only fat there so I can't build muscles there to help combat the droop. *sigh. Well at least I won't have back pain in the future.