The "am I the same size as her" game

Options
2»

Replies

• dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I try not to look at this site too much, b/c looking at other pears at my height (5'4") makes me realize I wont like what I look like until I am practically at 100 pounds, and thats a) so far away and b) would place me at the lowest end for my height, or just under weight. Its depressing to think I wont like what I look like until then. To be fair though, I did not see any women in my height that was muscular, and I plan on maintaining a high level of muscle since I lift a lot.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity the pant sizes and stuff.
    are they in US sizes or UK sizes?
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I went there a couple of months ago and there was no one in a size small top, and size 10 pants! Maybe there will be now that I'm closer to the 8s....

Story of my life. No one with similar stats as me. 5'6'', size 8 pants and size XS tops, weird combination apparently. :(
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    I wonder how truthful those people are? I looked at the pictures of women supposed to be my size and weight, and they all looked much thinner that I do :frown: How does that happen?
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Consider the fact that the women can choose to only put up flattering pictures of themselves. I have a few pictures where I really like how my body looks (because, I guess, it doesn't look it does in real life), and if I were to post a picture, I would likely choose one of those. So it's not really fair to yourself to compare your actual body to a photograph that someone hand-picked for the internet.
  • NewDawn31
    NewDawn31 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Its fun to see what I will look like at the end of this loss!
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    The 5 photos that came up for the stats I put in were all differently shaped, some looked much slimmer than others.
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How fun, thx!
  • mrshickey
    mrshickey Posts: 239
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

now im miserable. the pics of my weight/height looked soooo much thinner than me, i just feel like i look awful and its going to take me even longer to get anywhere near how i want to look. view the site with caution if u can be a little sensitive like me

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    It was interesting that women pick "hourglass" more than any other shape even though quite a few of them are clearly not.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    It was interesting that women pick "hourglass" more than any other shape even though quite a few of them are clearly not.

I know, I had to laugh at how many women on there had no curves at all and said hourglass. They were straight up and down and had what I would consider a boyish shape. The complete opposite of hourglass. I should put my pic on there for them to see what hourglass looks like. LOL
  • 88keys
    88keys Posts: 8
    Options
    My husband HATES it when I do this to him. lol That site it awesome. Total reality check.