PUMPKIN BUTTER!!!! <3 <3 <3

Options
Hello everyone! I'd like to share my new pick up's at Trader Joes today.. they finally had their famous & so delicious PUMPKIN BUTTER available!!! Sooo good. And also their PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE! I had also picked up some Vegan Whole Sprouted Grain Cinnamon Raisin Bread.. oh man these items are so delicious and Trader Joes has some of the best organic foods there as well for a really good price!

1.jpg

** IF you have a Trader Joes near you, go pick yourself up some Pumpkin Butter or Pumpkin Cream Cheese!! You just can't go wrong.. it's so good!! I love fall season :) Lol have a good weekend everyone!

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin butter sounds great -- too bad we don't have Trader Joes around here. :(
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    yum yum *like*
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    How do you use it? sounds good.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i wish we still lived close to a TJ - closest one is 13 miles away. not TOO far, but meh. might have to make some pumpkin butter myself this year
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Just like apple butter-- on toast, with PBJ, etc. :)

I also love their mango butter and apple honey butter. Haven't tried the pumpkin. Thanks for the heads up!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    love pumpkin butter! i also loooooove trader joes.
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing its like sweet potato butter and if it is OMG it is the best thing ever!!
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love the Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter! I use I Can't Believe it's Not Butter spray, Peanut Butter & Co Fiery Peanut Butter(they have it at Whole Foods), & Pumpkin Butter on 2 slices of the Ezekiel Sprouted Wheat Raisin Bread for Breakfast. Sweet & Spicy together!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I bought some at World Market once. They had thin gingerbread men cookies to dip in it.
  • Tyler4846
    Options
    I did not know that existed, I might have to go track this item down.
  • isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin butter is so delicious and easy to make!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin butter is so delicious and easy to make!

Definitely! The Skinnytaste recipe is sooo delicious it's out of this world. Makes a lot more too than the cost of the food in the store.
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious! Going to go over to TJ's today to get some. :flowerforyou:
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    nice! i found a recipe for it from Skinnytaste.com, i am going to try making it later...if it fails, there's a Trader Joe's not too far from me!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I bought the Pumpkin Butter and also got Cranberry Apple Butter for $2.99 each. I thought I would try it since I would have had to purchase Cinnamon Sticks which would be a couple bucks anyway. I will have to try the recipe next, it does sound delicious!

I just had the Pumpkin Butter in my steel cut oats this morning and it was delish!