My first NSV

Options
losgan
losgan Posts: 26 Member
Okay, so I missed laundry day this week (I've been SUPER busy). I went to get dressed this morning and my pantie drawer was woefully empty. The only items in my drawer were frilly, uncomfortable pretties and my accidental panties.

These are the ones that I bought about 9 months ago in a rush. I grabbed the size 8 (XL) rather than my still too tight but I refused to buy higher size 9s (XXL).

So after I let out several colorful pieces of language I decided "What the heck, I'd rather cut off the blood flow to my femoral artery than deal with itchy lace that should only be on for a few minutes anyway." I slipped into what I was sure would be excruciatingly tight britches and THEY'RE LOOSE! Holy cow, I'm losing my Xs (because if I was honest with myself I TOTALLY should have been wearing XXL!)

Woo-hoo! 80 lbs and another X to go! :laugh:

9658254.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• satterlm
    satterlm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yay, loose panties is something to be uber excited about! congrats!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's a great feeling when you get into something that you didn't expect to fit into...
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    lol! my favorite part is the smaller underwear! yesterday i was craving fast food and i called my husband for help. i said STOP ME! He told me to go and put on a pair of my smaller panties and look in the mirror. It worked! craving was gone! I love smaller underwear!
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    LOL That is the best feeling - I had more fun shopping for new panties than anything else so far, I think.....of course, VS was having a panty raid sale at the time, and that might have had a little something to do with it lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!