WHO'S body inspires you??

Options

Replies

• Natural4Life
    Natural4Life Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I myself do not want to be stick thin or have defined muscles... I want to be 'smooth' haha does that make sense... I want curves and a flat tummy not a tight see every muscle one.. I am not sure who's body that reminds me of??? I think Scarlett-Johannsen is BEAUTIFUL!
  • jenna066
    Options
    I'm with you Rachel!!!!
    Jamie Eason:
    jamie-eason1.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    honestly? helen mirren. if she can be fit at her age, i have no excuse! lol

That's a great answer! Helen Mirren has always been stunning though.

I would have to say Laila Ali

Laila-Ali-Hot-Picture.jpg

Laila.jpg

That girl is badass and beautiful all the same.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options

Halle Berry's body inspires me! She's toned but curvy and feminine. :)

Yep! :smile:
  • TiraG
    TiraG Posts: 68
    Options
    DEFINITELY...SERENA WILLIAMS!
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Zooey Deschanel...fashion and health inspiration for me :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Sofia Vergara! She's got it goin' on. She's got great curves but still looks fit and healthy.

Sofia%20Ver.jpg

sofia+vergara+pictures+gallery+5.jpg

Oh my heavens, HER!!!!!!
  • amberdaniels
    Options
    Ok, honestly. Mine! I have seen myself go from a tight size six with a six pack, go through cancer, have my thyroid go insane, and gained a whole lot of weight and almost hit a size 20! Now I have lost most of the weight. I am in a size 12 and I am steadly loosing more weight and getting myself in awesome shape. I may never see that six pack again, but I know I can look just as good as I did before I went through cancer 14 years ago.

So yeah, I inspire myself! I hope each and everyone of you inspire yourselves also. You are the ones that matter most.

Be blessed!
  • getthisweightgone
    Options
    My own inspires me! :] I'm liking the results, and it pushes me to want more! :D Let's goooooooo!! 55 more days until I'm done with Insanity. (8 pounds down)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Ok, honestly. Mine! I have seen myself go from a tight size six with a six pack, go through cancer, have my thyroid go insane, and gained a whole lot of weight and almost hit a size 20! Now I have lost most of the weight. I am in a size 12 and I am steadly loosing more weight and getting myself in awesome shape. I may never see that six pack again, but I know I can look just as good as I did before I went through cancer 14 years ago.

So yeah, I inspire myself! I hope each and everyone of you inspire yourselves also. You are the ones that matter most.

Be blessed!

Love this! Congrats on beating cancer!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian!!!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Jason Statham
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Can I just choose body parts? I love Mz Obama's arms, Jillian Michaels abs and Beyonce's badonk-a-donk and legs. Would this make a weird combo?? Ha!
    If I had to choose a whole single person I would LOVE LOVE LOVE Fergie's body--Fergalicious!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Jason Statham

Hell ya! :smooched:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Jason Statham

I need to see more Jason Statham in the world. Just sayin'.
  • cbediria
    Options
    Zoe Saldana's got a pretty rockin' bod. Oh and there's this chick I work with who i'd like to freaky friday with and switch bodies, lol.
  • Leia81
    Leia81 Posts: 26
    Options
    Demi Moore :)))
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    jennifier aniston
  • Crowned_Clown
    Crowned_Clown Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Emilie Autumn's, weird as it sounds. She can rock a corset, she's got incredibly smooth skin, and I think she's gorgeous.
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Honestly , mine. My body about 4 years ago was amazing, I was skinny with C boobs and a big bum, I naturally have an hour glass shape, and am 5'5. I am trying soooooo hard to get back to that, having 2 kids in just over 2 yrs messed me up bad lol