NSV - rings

Options
cheri0627
cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
For the first time in a very, very long time, I am wearing my wedding band and my engagement ring. I had my wedding band resized at one point along the way, but not my engagement ring. The solitaire keeps spinning on my finger, too. (My wedding band is wide, so I wear the solitaire on the right hand.)

It is a good feeling. I had been wearing my wedding band on a chain around my neck. Now it's on my finger where it belongs.

Replies

• missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That must be an excellent feeling!
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congratulations!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    thats awesome
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful NSV! Congrats!:smile:
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait until mine fit again. I may have to resize them even when I get to my goal weight only because I was officially underweight when I got them.
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    thats great...but please be careful...i have lost a ring and i know of a few people that have as well since loosing weight...

get a heavy chain and wear them on your neck til you get them resized again...
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    That is so awesome, Congrats!!
  • kimberlyawagner
    Options
    Yay! Mine is so floppy now, that I'm afraid it's going to fly off my hand! Awesome feeling! Congrats!
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    awwwww, you gave me little tears in my eyes!!
    Congrats !! :)
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What a special NSV! Way to go!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Yay, you!! Just be careful you don't lose your engagement ring - I've heard of that happening.You can have it resized or wrap a bit of string around the band to make it "smaller" until you're at your goal weight.
  • danabrown68
    Options
    So happy for you!! I can't wait til mine fit again.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Great feeling isn't it! I had mine sized up 8 years ago for my sons wedding and then gained 50 more pounds and couldn't wear them. Last week they fit again! Yaaa!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    yeah I would love to wear my wedding and engagement rings as well, hopefully soon!! Congratulations!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww...this is so nice. Thats great. Awesome NSV :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!