My journey w/pics

Options
mrsway
mrsway Posts: 88 Member
So I frequently visit this page to seek motivation and I am always so impressed with everyone's progress. Since everyone's posts have helped me so much, I decided to post my own pictures, in hopes that they might inspire someone else. In the picture on the left I have no clue what I weigh, but it has to be somewhere in the 215-230 range. The picture on the right I took today, after day2 level 2 of the 30DS and weighing around 179lbs. I still intend to loose another 40+ lbs, but here's where I'm at in the meantime! I hope this works because I have never posted pics on the forum before.

Edit: I cannot get the pic to show up in here...I made the img lowercase, but it kept showing the photobucket "This image has been removed" message, so I have included the like instead, unless someone else can help me post them here.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/may5184/Weight Loss/10-15-11face-1-1.jpg

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    no pic !
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm having a look!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You have to make the IMG into lower case letters img.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    So I frequently visit this page to seek motivation and I am always so impressed with everyone's progress. Since everyone's posts have helped me so much, I decided to post my own pictures, in hopes that they might inspire someone else. In the picture on the left I have no clue what I weigh, but it has to be somewhere in the 215-230 range. The picture on the right I took today, after day2 level 2 of the 30DS and weighing around 179lbs. I still intend to loose another 40+ lbs, but here's where I'm at in the meantime! I hope this works because I have never posted pics on the forum before.
    10-15-11face-1-1.jpg

Your pic is missing.

Congrats nonetheless :smile:
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    I just looked at the link.. Major change in your face!! Great job!!!
  • mrsway
    Options
    Just posted the link, cause even when I made the img lowercase it kept saying that the image had been removed...not sure why since it still there...

Here's the link again just in case:
    http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/may5184/Weight Loss/10-15-11face-1-1.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Just posted the link, cause even when I made the img lowercase it kept saying that the image had been removed...not sure why since it still there...

Here's the link again just in case:

Lookin' great! :smile:
  • mrsway
    Options
    Thank you! I am so much happier with things as they are now, than I ever was before. I look back at that before picture in complete disgust, but also with a great deal of pride for all of the hard work I have put into this change!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great Progress!!!
  • shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    Went straight the link. Great job! Can't wait to see the progress when you reach your goal!
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    looking good looking good...you can tell a huge difference
  • mrsway
    Options
    Thank you all for the positive comments! Hopefully before too long I will be able to post a true "after" :happy:
  • mrsway
    Options
    [img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/may5184/Weight Loss/10-15-11face-1-1.jpg[/img]

I got the pictures to work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!