A reminder to myself.

Options
I need to remind myself that all of this is worth it. Eating healthy and exercise makes me feel good. It makes me look good. And it's going to make me live longer because I will not have diabetes, or heart disease, or any other medical condition that is more prevalent in people who are overweight. I've been having a tough time remembering that this week.

Before 220+:

before.jpg

fat.jpg

Now 175-180ish:

Photo7.jpg

There are changes. I may not see them on my body, but I see them in pictures and on the scale. I am a different person then I was three years ago.

Replies

• elizabethl27
    elizabethl27 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Such a difference. You look healthy and beautiful. GOOD JOB.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    I agree! Huge difference in those pictures.

We all have those days. As long as the pattern remains healthy for the most part, you are doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look so different! Keep up the great work!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing!!!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I find that I need to remind myself of the same things and for the same reasons. Thank you for sharing :) Your pics are amazing! You have come a long way! I def don't see the differences in my body that I want to see, but then I look at pics from 2 years ago when I started and I realize where I could be right now! I just keep reminding myself that if I keep eating right and exercising each day I will be one more day closer to where I want to be! ( and if I would have remembered that during my couple months of relapse I might be there by now LOL) Keep up the great work!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm thinking about putting these pictures as the background to my computer so I have constant reminder of where I have come from :)
  • gracielou09
    Options
    You look amaaaazing! Keep it up!
  • sojojoshua
    Options
    rEAL NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE...WOW, U CAN DO IT, ITS ALL ABOUT BEING HEALTHY....sometimes, More than a calorie deficit, I aim for healthy eating and if iam hungry, I do eat something healthy (EVEN IF iVE DONE WITH MY CALORIES FOR THE DAY) so that later I dont go for crisps when I just cant stand the hunger.... afterall, we are not on a short term diet, but a lifestyle change.... and yes, u can keep the pic as ur screen saver or like how ive done it...MY WEIGHT LOSS TICKER.... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!