introducing myslef

Options
hi there...here from alberta trying to loose a pile of weight......

Replies

• shan_occ
    shan_occ Posts: 4
    Options
    hi there...here from alberta trying to loose a pile of weight......
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome, fellow Canadian

I'm from Mantioba...good luck to you, this actually works, I'm so hapy I've found this site :wink:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
    This site is a great tool for weight-loss and the people are so supportive. I hope you like it here and good luck!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Welcome Fellow Canadian!!

Good Luck to you!

You will love it here!! I do and so does my hubby and now my daughter and also her friend as well!!

I'm from Ontario!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~