87 lb weight loss w/ pic

Options
Hello MFP family, I thought I'd show my success to those who don't think you cant do it. I think we all can do it, as long as we set our minds to it. I used to weigh 320 and today I weigh 230. At one point ! gave up and thought I'd have to live with myself being big and eat out all the time. Until my fiance proposed marriage to me, and I knew I had to look perfect for my wedding day. I didnt want to be that girl who settled for her wedding dress. My fiance loves me for me whether I weigh 800 lbs or 80 lbs as long as Im healthy, but this is something I'm doing for myself. I am tired of being called the fat girl or shopping in the plus size section. Today I actually bought me a pair of jeans size 14. I started my weight loss journey at size 24 in jeans and today was my realty check on how much weight I have lost. Here are two pictures of before and after and I just hope you al lcan see the difference....

Plase let me know if you can see the picture :).....

398963618.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!