weight loss

Options
ok trying this one more time

Hello MFP family, I thought I'd show my success to those who don't think you cant do it. I think we all can do it, as long as we set our minds to it. I used to weigh 320 and today I weigh 230. At one point! gave up and thought I'd have to live with myself being big and eat out all the time. Until my fiancé proposed marriage to me, and I knew I had to look perfect for my wedding day. I didn’t want to be that girl who settled for her wedding dress. My fiancé loves me for me whether I weigh 800 lbs. or 80 lbs. as long as Im healthy, but this is something I'm doing for myself. I am tired of being called the fat girl or shopping in the plus size section. Today I actually bought me a pair of jeans size 14. I started my weight loss journey at size 24 in jeans and today was my realty check on how much weight I have lost. Here are two pictures of before and after and I just hope you al can see the difference....

Plase let me know if you can see the picture :).....

11tqzqt.jpg

2afgzyv.jpg

Replies

• Melissajojo3
    Options
    2afgzyv.jpg
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I think the IMG tags need to be lowercase, I had that problem too
  • shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    Wow! Is that really you?! These before and afters always blow me away. I can't wait to post mine when I get to my goal (or even if the change is pretty obvious).
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    lol yeah thats me :P...... Thank you all
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    I don't see the difference. Just KIDDING!!

You have done an awesome job! you look great, All I can say is WOW! You should be very proud of all that hard work. It is a tough journey, and you are doing fabulous.

Amazing, you really do look terrific.
  • shtaylor
    Options
    How tall are you. You look great
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    I am 5'5
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    lol :P ahahahah very funny Dave..... Thanks
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! That is really awesome!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Melissa, I'm so proud of you..you are doing such an amazing job..keep up the great work..love ya doll
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!