odd weight loss tid bits

Options
lol ok thought Id post something and see if anyone else wanted to their own oddities.
I am steady losing weight everywhere but most visibly my shoulders and clavicle area but, and this is a BIG but, I am gaining in bra size. After my first major weight loss I went from a 44dd to 38d and now over the past 3 monthsIm back up to a f0ddd what in the world? Im not lol pregnant or feeling pms stressed. I havent been eating more soy and nhardly any meat at all. Not changed my diets and not done anything that unusal in exercise. This is puzzling. Hopefully my hormones are just adjusting and will soon right the situation lol

Replies

• Cookiehart
    Options
    Hi! That is very interesting. The thing that's going on with me is I'm just not losing like I would like to. I can see a differrence
    when I look in the mirror and I'm happy about that but the scale is a whole different thing. It goes down 1 or 2 then back up
    1 or two, I could just scream.:sad: But I'm pressing on. You sound like you're doing really well.:flowerforyou:
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of that before! Wow....When I lost in my boobs I didn't gain anything back there. It COULD be hormones. I don't know what else it could be...
  • lenn32
    lenn32 Posts: 7
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • lenn32
    lenn32 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi! That is very interesting. The thing that's going on with me is I'm just not losing like I would like to. I can see a differrence
    when I look in the mirror and I'm happy about that but the scale is a whole different thing. It goes down 1 or 2 then back up
    1 or two, I could just scream.:sad: But I'm pressing on. You sound like you're doing really well.:flowerforyou:

i am the same at first i lost like 8lbs then i gained 3lbs back and now i can lost anything i hace not changed anything but add some different exercises. i was just thinking there was something wrong with me lol.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    lol ok thought Id post something and see if anyone else wanted to their own oddities.
    I am steady losing weight everywhere but most visibly my shoulders and clavicle area but, and this is a BIG but, I am gaining in bra size. After my first major weight loss I went from a 44dd to 38d and now over the past 3 monthsIm back up to a f0ddd what in the world? Im not lol pregnant or feeling pms stressed. I havent been eating more soy and nhardly any meat at all. Not changed my diets and not done anything that unusal in exercise. This is puzzling. Hopefully my hormones are just adjusting and will soon right the situation lol

I have heard this a couple times on here, so you are not alone. You'll probably here more from people with shrinkage, but personally I think it all sucks, either way, cause I hate bra shopping!
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    lol and I meant havent changed my vitamins and am on no meds. And most likely culprits in loss of inches put not so much on the scale is muscle growth or water retained. Try weighing yourself once or twice a week and as early in the day as possible. Believe me I can massivly weigh more from morning to evening. On my day off I weigh mid day and thats when I chart losses. I weigh in in the middle of my work week after work and usually only lose a few ounces or gain a bit lol and Never weigh in the day after cheating give yourself at least 24 hours and lots of water :)
  • the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Reply to :

lol and I meant havent changed my vitamins and am on no meds. And most likely culprits in loss of inches put not so much on the scale is muscle growth or water retained. Try weighing yourself once or twice a week and as early in the day as possible. Believe me I can massivly weigh more from morning to evening. On my day off I weigh mid day and thats when I chart losses. I weigh in in the middle of my work week after work and usually only lose a few ounces or gain a bit lol and Never weigh in the day after cheating give yourself at least 24 hours and lots of water :

You really should only weigh yourself once a week, same time, same place, every week. That way it is more reliable information. Most people gain/loose within 5 lbs within a week. so pick a day of the week, usually monday morning for most people, and try not to peek till next monday!
  • the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    really should only weigh yourself once a week, same time, same place, every week. That way it is more reliable information. Most people gain/loose within 5 lbs within a week. so pick a day of the week, usually monday morning for most people, and try not to peek till next monday!