New!

Options
Hi! I'm Sydney. A little about me... I'm 5'8" and I weigh 139.5 pounds. About four months back I only weighed 135. My goal is 130 pounds in nine weeks.

I really love this site so far, because I'm going to need to motivation. Today was actually my first date on the diet, so we'll see how this all goes! Please wish me luck. :)

Replies

• xoxosydneyerinxoxo
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sydney. A little about me... I'm 5'8" and I weigh 139.5 pounds. About four months back I only weighed 135. My goal is 130 pounds in nine weeks.

I really love this site so far, because I'm going to need to motivation. Today was actually my first date on the diet, so we'll see how this all goes! Please wish me luck. :)
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome! and good luck! :smile:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    For your height and weight, you're in the normal weight range and BMI. I don't want to seem judgemental, but are your goals realistic? From my point of view, you're perfect already!!!!:happy:

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • skermit23
    skermit23 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Welcome.
    :flowerforyou:
  • xoxosydneyerinxoxo
    Options
    It would seem that way, but I really would like to get in a bikini this upcoming summer. The only way that is going to happen is if I knock off about ten pounds. And that would mean losing about a pound a week. Hopefully it isn't too unrealistic, and thank you for your opinion. :) It makes me feel better to know I'm not to far off.