NSVs!

Options
AmberCHM
AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
Today, I walked my first 5k in just under an hour, I wore a large t-shirt instead of my usual XL, AND I saw someone at the store who "hardly recognized" me because of my weight loss. Today was a good day!!

Replies

• bopefas
    bopefas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome,Congrats
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    that is wonderful! yay! =)
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Multiple NSV's! Simply awesome.
    Well done to you... you've obviously been working extremely hard to achieve what you have :)
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow, these are great NSV :) Keep up the great work!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Happy for you making such great progress! You're awesome! I checked your profile. Aren't twins fun? Even more fun when you can do more with them! My twins are boys, but they grew up!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    that is great news. must have been very fast walking girl !!
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks, y'all! I still have a long way to go for my ultimate goal, but days like that make me realize how far I've come :)
    Happy for you making such great progress! You're awesome! I checked your profile. Aren't twins fun? Even more fun when you can do more with them! My twins are boys, but they grew up!

Yes, twins are so fun!! They're 8 months old now. Not quite mobile, but not far from it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!