Two meals a day?

Options
I have tried eating more smaller meals a day, but it has never worked after years of trying. The easiest way for me to stay within my alloted calories is with one meal a day. I know this may be hard to maintain for good, so I was thinking of trying two meals. Generally more meals just gets me cranky , tired and hungrier. Which is why I prefer one meal. What do you think of two balanced healthy 600 calorie meals. It was recommended for me to stick to 1200 calories to reach my goal. Three or more meals deffinately dont work for me.

Replies

• tttrrr
    tttrrr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have tried eating more smaller meals a day, but it has never worked after years of trying. The easiest way for me to stay within my alloted calories is with one meal a day. I know this may be hard to maintain for good, so I was thinking of trying two meals. Generally more meals just gets me cranky , tired and hungrier. Which is why I prefer one meal. What do you think of two balanced healthy 600 calorie meals. It was recommended for me to stick to 1200 calories to reach my goal. Three or more meals deffinately dont work for me.
  • Petunia_K
    Petunia_K Posts: 35
    Options
    It wouldn't work for me, my blood sugar wouldn't hold up, but sounds like a good compromise from just one meal a day. I would just make sure that the meals are made up of whole foods with lots of fiber and substance and of course a good mix of protein and complex carbs so it sticks with you longer.