I can cross my legs.

Options
2»

Replies

• lizzy0580
    lizzy0580 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    "Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." Jim Rohn
    I know what you mean!! LOL. I cannot cross my legs yet, but working on it. It is definitively the small things that make a big difference.
    [/quote]
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I am in about the same place you are, weight-wise, and I just had that happy event myself. It's SUCH a great feeling to be getting comfortable in your own skin again.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    and yes, it's a very big thing. Don't minimize this success, it's a big one!
  • kassandra81
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Good for you! So not a little thing! :)
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    OMG! I know just what you're saying. All of a sudden one day, I noticed my leg actually draped when I crossed them. I've always been overweight, and the first time I did it felt amazing. Kudos to you - it's the little successes that make this so doable.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    OMG that's huge! I remember when I could do that for the first time too. Congrats!
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    I know! I remember when I could cross my legs again, it's a good feeling! It's weird how little things like that you don't even think about until you can do them again :bigsmile: congrats!
  • sonic_the_cat
    sonic_the_cat Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! I was thrilled the first time I could cross my legs again. Now sometimes I do it just because I can ;)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Crossing legs is a BIG thing! Honestly. Great NSV!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    It's all the little things along the way that help keep us motivated, isn't it? Great job!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!