Hey how's it goin?

Options
Just started a few days ago, never really counted my calories, its fun tho, I feel like im playin a video game. :) Makeing sure your under calories for the day, drinkin 8 cups of water/day, getting enough nutrients, its really great...now I just need to lose 30-40lbs XD.

My real goal would be under 250, which would be another 20lbs later, I just want something a little more attainable.

Cash is tight being a temp worker, buty I think a man my size definately breaks a sweat serving and clearing tables, its gets pretty busy at winery functions.

So yea, just sayin hey, add me if you think this is a game and you want to win, or just add me anyways :)

Replies

• TeacherSandy
    TeacherSandy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to win this game too. I am here for support and to support others on this adventure to lose weight and get healthy. Welcome and play hard to win.
  • JRMcCaghren
    Options
    I would just mention that about 3-4 weeks into the program, it's not a game anymore. You have to push yourself and find new methods of motivation. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just being realistic. Even in those harder times, I know you'll do fine. This site is great and you can rely on us for support and encouragement.