Just baked a cake for my partner's who is coming home ;o

Options
I just baked this cake...but all that runs through my mind is "How many calories does this have in it, maybe I'll only have one slice, don't lick the spoon"

I love my diet, and I enjoy all the foods I eat...But why must junk food be so comforting and warm...and yummy :< Should taste like....tuna. I hate tuna :<

Replies

• kirakaydawn
    Options
    I just baked this cake...but all that runs through my mind is "How many calories does this have in it, maybe I'll only have one slice, don't lick the spoon"

I love my diet, and I enjoy all the foods I eat...But why must junk food be so comforting and warm...and yummy :< Should taste like....tuna. I hate tuna :<

I noticed that all the yummy sweet stuff is naughty...

ALTHOUGH I have discovered new yummies that are healthy! So thats a win right?
  • shorton89
    Options
    It's ok to reward yourself every now and then just don't go WAY overboard :)
  • Rewinds
    Rewinds Posts: 60
    Options
    Haha yeh. I will fit a small slice in somewhere...Will get my partner and his parents to eat most of it...BWAHAHA. Masterplan right there.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I find that if I take what we don't eat to work with me the next day, it magically disappears and I no longer have to worry about it! :happy: