New Year Walking Challenge Week 1 (closed group)

Options
2»

Replies

• Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    1 hour and 15 mins walk today with my 11 year old step daughter Carly and puppy Ollie.. completed my mini challenges yesterday and will do tonights once the kids are in bed... Carlys currently making a cake so i'm gonna have to try hard to resist... weigh in on monday... don't want to jeopardise that, i have a feeling its gonna be a good one!
  • nic1976
    nic1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    1 hour 10 minute walk done! No mini challenges complete yet but might try to fit them in before bed :)
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    only got 20 min yesterday but walking 2 hours tonight to catch up with yesterdays.
  • Candice83
    Options
    got my mini challenges done last night when everyone was asleep... about to go on a ten km walk very soon and will do my mini challenges tomorrow... dont forget people weigh in is tomorrow and our mini challenges will change.
  • mamakeke22
    Options
    Went for a little walk tonight 2 hours and 37 minutes my poor feet i need to get some new shoes.
  • nic1976
    Options
    Just completed my last walk for the week...yay! A nice 80 minute walk :) No mini challenges completed today...I need some rest ;)
  • belladebil
    belladebil Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No change in weight - 117.9 this mornings weigh in.
    Never fear, I will keep on truckin!
  • Candice83
    Options
    You guys have all done so awesome.. and good for you belladebil! keep on truckin!

I have lost 1.5 kilos this week with my weight being 96 kilos! yay... getting there.. slowly but surely.

Everyone i have posted a new thread for this week.. you should all find it on my wall so once you've posted your weight and stuff on this one make sure you go on over to that one to check out your new mini challenges for this week.

Good luck and keep those feet moving!
  • Candice83
    Options
    Went for a little walk tonight 2 hours and 37 minutes my poor feet i need to get some new shoes.

wow 2 hours and 37 minutes! nice walk!! haha i bet your feet ARE hurting
  • nic1976
    Options
    No change in weight - 117.9 this mornings weigh in.
    Never fear, I will keep on truckin!

You will get there belladebil! Keep going :)
  • nic1976
    Options
    I lost 1.1 kgs this week getting my weight to 97.5...i'll slowly get there!

Everyone has done so awesome this week!! :) Yay us!
  • mamakeke22
    Options
    5 pounds down at 205 now