hi add me please??

Options
hi im debbie im 40 years old from england and im looking to lose about 4 stone, my daughter introduced me to this site and has done well with it and im hoping too aswell

im 5ft 5 on a good day and just over 14 stone, ive struggled for years and now i want to try lose it

would really appricate some friends on here as i'm no good with motivation and constatnly finding myself needing a kick up the bum

thank you!!

Replies

• piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    hi im debbie im 40 years old from england and im looking to lose about 4 stone, my daughter introduced me to this site and has done well with it and im hoping too aswell

im 5ft 5 on a good day and just over 14 stone, ive struggled for years and now i want to try lose it

would really appricate some friends on here as i'm no good with motivation and constatnly finding myself needing a kick up the bum

thank you!!

Boy, can i relate! All the same stats but I dont know how much a stone is. (I'll look it up after this letter).
    If youre interested send me a friend request.
    Good luck.
    Nancy
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie!

I too am from England (although currently living abroad!) - and I'm just a year older than you. I could really do with someone motivating me too! Just sent you a friend request, so please add me! We can kick each other's backsides!

Ali
  • BetteEdmonson
    Options
    I would LOVE to be your friend. I'm 63, married for 30 years, have 3 daughters, and 1 awesome granddaughter. I'm a high school secretary so I need lots of energy to stay one step ahead of the students! I joined mfp 8 weeks ago today and have dropped 26 pounds (or ~2 stones...am I about right?) so I'm feeling proud, certainly lighter, and I love mfp and the wonderful, supportive friends that we come in contact with. I think I'm motivating, upbeat, and could certainly encourage you through this process.

Let's walk through this journey together, want to?

Bette
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself added!
  • debbie39uk
    Options
    thank you everyone i appricate this!!
  • dreamhill
    Options
    Hi. I am right there with you...I've done MFP before and was successful and now trying it again. I've asked my friends to join me but so far only one has..I would love you have you on board with me.
    Karen
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    Hi Debbie!!

FRIEND ME!! This site is amazing-you'll meet so many wonderful people who have similar goals, we're all on the same journey...let's do it together!!

:smile:
  • nacs246
    nacs246 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Until recently always thought I was 5ft 5inch and then I had my measurements taken again ,and I seem to have shruken:bigsmile: .LOL. I know that it could be hormones etc but anyways I am happy to be your motivational friend so go ahead and add me :).