Any Fringe Fanatics out there?

Options
foodfight247
foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
this is sooo not fair! My partner failed to tell me it started 3 weeks ago.

Like - I can't watch the first three episodes as it wasn't recorded!

Grr. Can't even watch it on laptop from the website I used to use to catch up on programs....

Is there loads I've missed or can I jump straight into episode 4?

Replies

• foodfight247
    Options
    That's the new season 4 btw...
  • SRGutierrez
    Options
    Yes you kinda have, pm me & I can tell you where to watch them. Next episodes a very very good one. You need to catch up!
  • Leanne1795
    Options
    I love Fringe.
    You can catch up on Torrentz. :smile:
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You should be able to find it online. Either from the network that broadcasts it where you are, or a torrent? :-) I completely forgot it was on the one week, but thank goodness I have a friend who always gets the HD torrent and I got it from him! :happy:
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Havent' missed a ton. You know Peter is 'not there'. Remember last season at the end, the 'Watchers" negated the fact that the interference of the one who saved Peter #2 from drowning occurred so that means both Peters are dead. However Walter is 'seeing' Peter in all shiny objects/mirrors and hears him calling out to him. The 2 Fringe divisions are working together as there has been a 'bridge' built between the two universes that allows them to go back and forth without problem. Can't wait to see what happens......
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    It's been really good so far, hope you can catch up!
    I love that show!
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    It is all over the web, you can easily find the new episodes to watch. Also, it won't be back for two weeks, so that will give you time to catch up! The new "Where is Peter Bishop?" story line is really cool!! Fringe and Doctor Who are the only TV programmes I watch, so , yah, I guess you can call me a Fringe fanatic :)
  • foodfight247
    Options
    Cheers everyone! I'm in the uk so sometimes difficult to get good web links. A lot of websites seem "unsafe". Usually watch it on megavideo but no link unfortunately....

Good to know u have a few weeks to catch up. I usually watch it on web before it even starts in the uk so normally I'm a few episodes in front. Quite irritating when my partner said what episode are you up to with fringe? Like what, when did that start?

Just been so busy of late... Have to catch up with the Borgias too. At least I'm upto speed with the vampire diaries.

Thanks everyone.
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    <--Fringe fanatic!!

I'm totally pissed at Fox for not allowing Hulu to play past episodes until 8 days after it airs. I usually watched it Friday night and then again on Saturday morning. It is available many places online, and if Fox wants people to resort to watching it "illegally", so be it. Although, I think you can get it on ITunes, now.

The next 2 weeks are repeats of the first and second episodes, I believe, so you can still catch up in time for episode 5 :-)
  • Leanne1795
    Options
    Cheers everyone! I'm in the uk so sometimes difficult to get good web links. A lot of websites seem "unsafe". Usually watch it on megavideo but no link unfortunately....

Good to know u have a few weeks to catch up. I usually watch it on web before it even starts in the uk so normally I'm a few episodes in front. Quite irritating when my partner said what episode are you up to with fringe? Like what, when did that start?

Just been so busy of late... Have to catch up with the Borgias too. At least I'm upto speed with the vampire diaries.

Thanks everyone.

Yes, I'm in the UK too. I've watched the whole thing online. :smile: