Looking for Friends

Options
Hello everyone ...

I am Amanda and I am from the UK, 38 and need to lose 75 lbs in total ...:blushing:

I have been overweight for a long time and I feel that now is the time to do something about it ...

I would love some friends for motivation and support during my journey :happy:

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! Feel free to add me! Good Luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help. :) Feel free to add me too.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm Steve, 39 and from the United States. The 39 thing will be subject to change in a couple of months but I'm holding on for all I'm worth at the moment. I've been around for a few months but I started actively losing at the end of May. I'm down 56 lbs total and coming to a point where I need to work on toning up more than losing but I still have a few lbs to go. Good luck with your journey!
  • OneDiva1913
    OneDiva1913 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello...I am 29 in Ohio. I am also look for friends to help me stay motivated! Please add me! Thanks :-)
  • memieof3
    Options
    Welcome to am awesome of people. I would be happy to be your friend.:smile:
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too! Just on the wrong side of 40, but also from the UK (originally - actually live abroad at the moment!) I have a way to go in my weight loss journey, so could use a few more friends to encourage me too.
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    Hello, I too am in the UK so feel free to add me for support. I turned 40 earlier in the year and have a similar amount of weight to lose as you.
  • StudioMaid
    StudioMaid Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Angi and I would like to be your friend, so please feel free to add me.
    I have been over weight most of my adult life and need to lose 120 pounds. It is always
    easier to lose weight if you have friends to help along the way.
  • murdsmob
    Options
    Hi Amanda.
    I'm Dionne, 35, and live in the South Coast of England.
    I have only been on MFP for my 7th day and have lost 10lbs in total which is seems like everything is happening so fast. I'm sure it will slow down as the process goes on but I cannot complain so far.....

Be sure to add me as a friend for a bit of a confidence boost and motivation - perhaps we can help each other out!
    Good luck with it all, stay strong and think of all those lovely new clothes you can go and get yourself in the January Sales!

For now.....Dionne x
  • murdsmob
    Options
    If there is anyone else that wants to add me, feel free to. The bigger the social network ring, the more motivation and confidence we can spread around!
    Good luck everyone and enjoy the journey x
  • jacks60
    jacks60 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Am also new on here and looking for friends...please add me.
    Jackie x
  • Alice230
    Options
    Hello,Amanda! Welcome to the MFP supportive community! Everyone here does a fabulous job of keeping everyone on track!