Hello everyone!

Freax
Freax Posts: 91 Member
Hello everyone! I am new here and I am here to get inspired and motivated! :) Right now my weight is 231.2 and I set my goal to reach 190! I soon hope to be able to post a before and after picture to help inspire and motivate people just like how I am inspired and motivated from reading all of these stories. Whoever feels like adding me as a friend, please do. It will be great to have people I can relate to. Wish me luck on my journey! ^_^ I wish you all good luck as well! ^_^

Replies

• you can do it and good luck:) Its hard but continue to push yourself and if you need motivation im here:)
  • Freax
    you can do it and good luck:) Its hard but continue to push yourself and if you need motivation im here:)

Thank you! :) I wish you the best of luck, too. :)
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    sorry was a bit confused. im assuming you meant that your CW is 231.
  • Freax
    sorry was a bit confused. im assuming you meant that your CW is 231.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I changed the post. Thanks for pointing that out. :)
  • chickenpoppa
    thats ok

good luck with it:-)
  • Freax
    thats ok

good luck with it:-)
    Thank you. I wish you good luck, too. :)
  • chickenpoppa
    Thanks
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Hi, I'm 6ft 3, started on here at 240 but now 226lbs. I'm 31 now, and yoyo'd a lot in the past. When I was your age, I had to lose weight or they wouldn't let me join the Royal Air Force. I went from 260lbs to 217lbs in five weeks. I have the scars to prove it.
    I'm a lot smarter now, and all of my aims are fitness and strength related instead of numbers on the scale.

Add me if you like, but I don't put up with BS or excuses.
  • Welcome to MFP!!! You'll love it here. You'll be able to utilize this to find great information. If you ever have any questions about nutrition. I started at 267 lbs and have lost 39 lbs since starting MFP in June and my wife has lost 14 lbs. Please feel free to ask. Have a great day!!!!